Rocky mountain knife show.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
Wanted to let you all know that there is going to be a knife show in Boise the second week end in November. The past shows have been mildly successful with good friends around. this year I know you kitchen knife guys are going to love it. There will be Hoss, Myself and the first year of the show Michael Rader was here also, I haven't heard if he is coming back this year or not but maybe with some encouragement???? Anyway I narrowly edged out Devin in the kitchen knife competition last year so I know he is going to be making something special this year. I also know that I am not giving up "best kitchen Knife" without a fight so there will be at least one spectacular knife and one stunning knife there. Hope to see some of you here.

Fun, going to try to make it this year.

Still trying to make up my mind.
Long drive through the mountains in November for me.

If anyone of you guys go to the show and stay overnight,
you can't beat the deal they set up for show special on rooms at the Marriott Residence.

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with this year Bill! Im sure it will nothing short of spectacular!

Would love to go but its almost impossible.... Please keep us posted on the developments! :D

Working on getting to Boise for the weekend. if I make it I'll stop by and say hi.

I hope some of you guys can make it. I think that it would be great time. The boise show is just starting out, this is the third year for the show. The Boise airport is a very easy airport to get into and out of, with the exception of you have to make one connection from almost everywhere. there is shuttle service to pretty much all the motels and Dave (show promoter) has made arrangement with nearly all the better hotel/motels in the valley. Right now the show is pretty small but with some support I think it will grow into a very nice show. I have a few passes so if you can come shoot me a pm or e mail and I'll send them out till they are gone.

P.S. The weather is normally very nice, with crisp nights and sunny days.

Never Mind Every one Ijust got an E amil that the show has been cancelled.

Awe man, that is no good. Hope it can take off again next year.

Just talked to DT about this and he said that the promoter ended up cancelling the show.

Back