Handle Opinion Please

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
008-62.jpg

I could not make the tooth any smaller on the sides or she would have blown apart.It is 27.9mm tall which is pretty big but feels fine to me,although it does look a bit odd.Should I mount it or scrap it???

Looks big to me Mario, but I appreciate the work that went into making that beauty don't scrap it!

hmm...:scratchhead:

Maybe something with a longer blade and taller at the end? It looks good but there is just some thing that makes you go HMMMMM...

Don't scrap the handle what ever you decide.:poke1:

The dimensions look like my Yoshikane stock handle. It's huge. It feels fine. I'm removing it anyway. It just doesn't look right. Yours is much nicer though. If that was my handle, I would most likely keep it and decide to be happy.

I went to the garage,said a few Hail Mary's,and took the tooth to the grinder.She did not blow apart and was able to get her to 23mm.

I could have lived with the way it was, but I am glad it worked out without falling into pieces.

Stefan

Beautiful handle, I'm glad you were able to get it smaller, it really is a great looking handle. Flashy but still possibly the best looking handle I've seen, a real knockout!

Back