• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB tkc gyuto 240mm or 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labor of love

https://www.teruyasu.net/products/
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive heard so many good things about the legendary tkc gyuto over the years i think its about time i picked one up. i know this is a super popular knife so if anybody has one laying around gathering dust let me know, ill take it off your hands!
thanks.

Good lord Chuck, you should really be outta 240 gyutos by now... Hoarder!
:p

I gotta say it is pretty cool a guy can get on here and ask for XYZ random knife and 6 minutes later somebody replies with the knife available. Deal or no deal, it's still pretty cool. What an awesome group you guys are.

Out of 240s?!?!?!? I have atleast 20 more (old ones that is...). And several new ones.....

-Chuck

Yeah, you got it bad (or good, as i see it) how's that new Honyaki cutting?

Lol. Which one????
W.T.Heck Chuck!
What you been buying?
I thought you got that blue #1 Hide.

bump!
even though chuck sent me some details on his tkc, i would like to hear from anybody else looking to sell theirs.

Sorry, I recently moved to a new apartment and still don't have the Internet. I should be able to get the photos to you tonight or tomorrow.

-Chuck

I have a coveted Ichimonji TKC 240 in pretty good shape. Has the usual discoloration at the tang and pinch grip areas as well as a few ugly spots on the blade (this is normal for this semi-stainless tool steel). The spine and choil have been rounded.

If you're interested PM me your email and I'll get you a pic or two.

Back