• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

#2 Beatty cleaver and 2 Dexter Russell scimitars

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
I bought these last year to use with my BBQ'n, but I didn't do any last year or this year either. So I figure I might as well
see if someone else would like to put these to use. Shipment within lower 48 only via USPS priority, payment by PayPal.

The Beatty cleaver is in very good condition. No rust on the blade and the handle is solid with no cracks. Asking $80.

DSC_0195.jpg
DSC_0196.jpg

Next are two Dexter Russell scimitars. The longer one is 12" carbon steel with a slight patina.

The other knife is 10" long and I do not know what kind of steel it is. I'm thinking stainless only
because it has zero patina and appears to be about the same age as the other knife. Asking $30 each or $55 for the pair.

DSC_0198.jpg
DSC_0200.jpg

That carbon scimitar is awesome. If it's still there when I get back from class it's mine.

$50 again?
I'll do it.

I shoulda grabbed it last year, this came from Bishamon, yes?

And the Beatty clever is off to a new home. Thanks!!!

Arrived today.
This thing is way more awesome than I was expecting!
Thanks for letting it go.

I thought it was a neat piece and it didn't appear to have been used very much. Glad you're happy with it.

Latest posts

Back