Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gengetsu interest?

Gengetsu interest?

Apologies if it's been done before, but it didn't come up on a search. Would there be interest in a Gengetsu stainless clad white #2 gyuto PA? I have two sizes, but I'm leaning towards sending around the 240. For clarity...I'm just asking here if this would be of interest...I'll do a separate sign up thread if folks are interested. Thanks.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    There is always interest. It may not be the people you think it would be, but I'm sure there is interest. I haven't tried one so I am.
    Chewie's the man.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

I have one, but I would really recommend people testing them out if they haven't yet. Great knives.

I have the 180MM petty, but would love to try the Gyuto, if you'll let a new member in. 240/270 of the most interest to me....but would not skip the 210
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

I have wanted to try one out for a while would jump on the opportunity.

Neal, if there is room, I'd like to take one for a drive, 240 would be my preference but any size will be fine.

Thanks,

Rick

I for one would be most interested. I think Jon's knives are as good as any available for the money.

I would love to try one out

Yeah Neal, that would be great.
    This is actually the number 1 knife on my interest list. I would be very happy to get a chance to handle it.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Thanks for all the interest - looks like this is a go. Turns out this week is insane work wise, plus there are a couple of other PA's going on from Pitonboy, so I'll wait until the end of the week or so to do a sign up thread for this one. Thanks!