• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

a few things, nothing major

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
drug time

I have a few more knife bags to put up. These are 24 in x 4 in
1 black dragon with red background
1 gold dragon with black background
1 gold bamboo with royal blue background

These are $35 plus $5 shipping conus.

Also up for sale is an Unmarked 1960's vintage American carbon scimitar. It's blade is 10 inches long x 1.25 inches wide. It has some rust spots on it, but nothing a little emery cloth won't fix. no pitting. This would make a great restoration project.
$40 plus $5 shipping conus.

The next one is a pre civil war J.W. Onderdonk I believe Sheffield. carbon slicer with silver color and solid antique ivory handles. I found an J. Onderdonk listed in Sheffield cutlers registry dating 1834. This is a nice knife and will need to be reprofiled and sharpened. It is a unique one of a kind piece.
blade is 8 1/4 inches wide. $75 shipping included conus.

bags 014.jpg

vintage knives 023.jpg

more knives 001.jpg

more knives 002.jpg

more knives 003.jpg

more knives 004.jpg

more knives 005.jpg

more knives 006.jpg

more knives 007.jpg

more knives 008.jpg

more knives 009.jpg

more knives 010.jpg

more knives 011.jpg

more knives 012.jpg

more knives 013.jpg

more knives 014.jpg

more knives 015.jpg

silk bags 010.jpg

I'll take knife bag gold dragon with black background
& gold bamboo with royal blue background

someone else beat you to the gold bamboo with blue backgroun about three minutes before you posted. story of your life these days.lol
sorry.

someone else beat you to the gold bamboo with blue backgroun about three minutes before you posted. story of your life these days.lol
sorry.

I'll take knife bag gold dragon with black background

Scimitar and Red bag available. This is actually a dark red, the light reflecting off the material is washing out the richness of the color.

Son, a trade for the scimitar? maybe 2 of my teabowls and we each pay shipping?

Back