Up and Coming

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a lot of amazing stuff coming in soon. I just wanted to let you all know/tease you with this: Mike Davis, Butch Harner, Pierre Rodrigue, Mario, Don Nguyen, Sabatier, strops...man, it could be an exciting month!

Vintage straights and DEs....

Seriously tempted to start using straights after looking at your site.

I can send you one to try, Matt. PM me some deets.

2FD55D57-6F6A-4178-A934-71B9989DE910-331-0000003486216C69.jpg

Aw, man... the second pic might be what I've been planning on buying next. But not for another month or two... well, might be sign, I'll be keeping an eye on your site.

That one might surprise you guys. I will say, it's a really cool knife, and a great opportunity for someone to try one of his knives, without even coming close to breaking the bank. :)

Pssst...the little Takeda is up on the site, starting........NOW!

Sooo just snatched this.. Still fairly new to the forum but I assure you it will be in good hands, Takeda no. 3! Thanks!

Awesome! I just got the notification. I'll be in touch :D

Nice one, Tom!
Good thing it sold before I saw it. Think I would've bought it even though I don't really need a knife like that but a Takeda with that price tag...
Grats Mike!

Yeah, it was a nice snag, for sure!

Well, I didn't cut with it (since it's brand new and carbon steel), but the grind on this one is 50/50, whereas the prototype was slightly righty biased. However, this one is wickedly thin BTE, and has an even nicer distal taper on it than the first one.
The handle is equally awesome...I have to be honest, this was a tough one to put on the site, because it would look amazing with a nice protein patina from my kitchen. Especially, hanging on MY knife rack!

By the way, $10 shipping on this one. Again, contact me to make it happen :)

Back