• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigefusa 300mm Kasumi Yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messy Jesse

Reaction score
I'm selling my Shig yanagi as I have another knife on the way. It's new in box and never used or sharpened.

Just getting the interest going, I'll post pics here tomorrow.

Asking $500 shipped.

Cheers

C'mon now! You're killing me, Jesse!

Another month and I'd have my loyalty bonus from work. Aaaaargh.

Arrrrgh....just bought a 270 yesterday!! Need to figure out a way to justify having a 270 and a 300!!!

I know! Channeling my inner Marxist: No man shall have four yanagibas until all men have three yanagibas!

Hmmm. Maybe I should sell (Jesse's former) Masamoto KS and the brand-new Suisin ginsanko yanagis...

I'm selling my Shig yanagi as I have another knife on the way.

Curious, what else are you getting Jesse, not the mizuno fugu?

Arrrrgh....just bought a 270 yesterday!! Need to figure out a way to justify having a 270 and a 300!!!

Sometimes, you want a lighter knife, and sometimes, you want a longer knife.

I know! Channeling my inner Marxist: No man shall have four yanagibas until all men have three yanagibas!

Hmmm. Maybe I should sell (Jesse's former) Masamoto KS and the brand-new Suisin ginsanko yanagis...
Get this, then Gesshin Hide, then you'll be on the roll.

LOL! More like my head will roll, with my wife holding a bloodied 300 mm Japanese blade in her hands... if she found out I did that.

Here's some pics.

ceba3d28.jpg

b6fb2d41.jpg

899de4b2.jpg

Somebody please buy this already....I need to destroy my paypal account to prevent furthe addiction.

I'd buy it if it was a lefty. Too bad, its a great knife.

Can't believe this is still around, if I didn't already have the exact knife I'd pick it up, I'm still tempted.

Back