Ahoy from Boston!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kriegs

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Brian here, 26 years old and been cooking professionally for about 4 years. Currently the lead line cook at a well known restaurant here in Boston but also looking for the next big step. I'm only in my first couple years as a J-knife user but I'm sold now, and always looking for more knowledge. That'll do.

-Kriegs

Welcome B. I love Beantown, just happy I don't have to deal with the winters.

sweet. They do good stuff there. One of the guys I work with used to work there a number of years ago.

Awesome...Did you spend any time in Boston? Where in DC are you working these days?

Welcome Brian from a 'local'. Used to live in Boston, now in the burbs (Lincoln). We've been to Harvest many times, though since Christian and Chris moved from Clio/Uni to open AKA, we hang out there every week.

Neal

Welcome Brian from a 'local'. Used to live in Boston, now in the burbs (Lincoln). We've been to Harvest many times, though since Christian and Chris moved from Clio/Uni to open AKA, we hang out there every week.

Neal

Awesome, I hear very good things about AKA...A few of my good friends and former Harvest co-workers are working there now. I have been meaning to make my way out there but after getting a bike, I have become puclic-transpo-phobic!

Back