• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s Takeda 240mm As

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Well I got this a little while ago and I have to say I love it even though I only used it for a day of prep. Life got all buggered and I put it away. I never sharpened it although it has been thinned behind the edge and there are a few scratch marks. None of the marks affects the performance in a negative way. It is rustic and incredibly thin. I know there is alot of Takeda love here.I don't want to, but I need to.
Takeda 240mm As gyuto

$240 shipping conus included.

takeda 001.jpg

takeda 002.jpg

takeda 003.jpg

takeda 004.jpg

takeda 005.jpg

takeda 006.jpg

takeda 007.jpg

Are you sure that price isn't a typo? Steal of a deal.

New laptop Son? No scratch marks. gl on the sale its a steal.

Beautiful knife chef, this will make someone very happy! And at a great price indeed!

Cheers

ah ya forgot about that. I'm sure you wish you could.

What a great looking knife! GL w/ the sale! At that price it shouldn't last long....

Hello my name is Adam, my friend josh showed me to your forum. I'd like to purchace your takeda 240 AS two weeks from this friday. You can reach me at [email protected] , thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Knut House! Do you have a dog?

the knife is on hold, I have an agreement with someone if it falls through there are 4 guys ahead of you sorry, but if any of them slips up your in. and welcome!

Hello my name is Adam, my friend josh showed me to your forum. I'd like to purchace your takeda 240 AS two weeks from this friday. You can reach me at, thanks.

adam you or a mod may want to remove that phone number.

congrats on the quick sale son

It's too late for Adam to remove it, but a mod probably should. And I only say this because this thread will show up on google searches of Takeda, not cuz I'm wary of any forum members abusing said info. This forum rules!!!

Latest posts

Back