• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2012 International Chefs Congress Tickets in NYC

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BraisedorStewed

Reaction score
I am selling my two tickets to this years Chef's Congress in NYC. Due to a recent change in jobs I will not be attending (I'll be participating in a restaurant opening :biggrin:). The price for tickets is currently $349 a piece. I am selling mine for $200 each/$400 both OBO.
Tickets are not a physical item and this will require transfer of registration. If you are interested please PM me. I believe that the easiest way to finalize all the details will be over the phone (we can 3 way call the registration center). Also, this event is only open to Foodservice Professionals. PayPal is my preferred method of payment, however I may be open to other methods. Thanks for looking.

Andrew

Currently both tickets are pending based on if people can get time off. I will update accordingly. I will start a "wait list" so to speak if anyone else is interested and PM's me. Thanks.

I'll be attending. Is there a thread about those going?

Back