Quantcast
HHH Damascus Kitchen knives SPECIAL!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHH Damascus Kitchen knives SPECIAL!

HHH Damascus Kitchen knives SPECIAL!

Alright, ALL YOU KNIFE NUTS!! Stay tuned as I am going to be announcing a ONE TIME, and one time only SPECIAL on 5 damascus custom kitchen knives.. (hint, hint)

This will be a first come first served and when their gone, their gone sale. This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity to score a custom damascus blade like this at a price this low. Its so CRAZY, I can even say it on the internet!!!

Stay tuned for the special announcement and for goodness sake if your not already a friend of HHH Knives page on face book.. Now would be a great time to go over there and hit the like button! At approx 4:30 today I will post the Secret Code. and a web link to the sale on my HHH Knives FB page that will only be visible to those who are Friends of the page, or should I say LIKE the page.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Group buys are great, and Sales are awesome, But this is a BLOW OUT, and these are listed at $300.00 below my retail price.!!! Yep save $300.00 off each knife. Its CRAZY TALK!!! I dont expect them to last long!

God Bless YA! and good luck to those who snag one of these screaming deals!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy - You are one crazy cat - I am sure they will sell out quick and hopefully get some good buzz for Butcher & Baker.

Almost enough to make me dive into my savings... seriously, that's torture.
    BBQ Heretic

great deal! nice knife! kinda hope for gyuto also!

OK So I may be just a little off center, But who isnt! lol We are offering this SCREAMING deal as a fall kick off of there Fall Line up!!

So here is the DEAL.. If you want to get 300.00 off one of the Firestorm Suji's... Go to Butcher and Baker and get one!!! The price will not show the sale. You have to put it in your cart and then during the CHECK OUT.. in the promotional code box type the word FIRESTORM to get 300.00 off of the price of the knife.

Thanks so much to all you guys for your help and support over the last year! I look forward to many more!!
    God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

cclin, My sujis are pretty tall, and could be considered a Sujioto. Heres the specs and info about the knives And the TOTAL after the discount is so low I cant even make myself post it! Really its below LOW..

The 280mm Firestorm Sujihiki, comes from bladesmith Randy Haas and HHH Knives Featuring a striking "Firestorm" Damascus pattern with a Stabilized Buckeye Burl handle, this 280mm Sujihiki is beautiful, refined, and dramatic.

Blade Length: 280mm
    Heel Height: 44.45mm
    Overall Length: 16 inches
    Spine Thickness: 2.5mm
    Blade Material: 1080 and 15n20 Damascus "Firestorm" Pattern
    Fit and Finish: Highly Contoured/Rounded Spine and Choil
    Pins: Stainless/Mosaic Center Pin
    Handle Type: Full Tang Western
    Handle: Stablilized Buckeye Burl
    Maker: Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    cclin, My sujis are pretty tall, and could be considered a Sujioto. Heres the specs and info about the knives And the TOTAL after the discount is so low I cant even make myself post it! Really its below LOW..

The 280mm Firestorm Sujihiki, comes from bladesmith Randy Haas and HHH Knives Featuring a striking "Firestorm" Damascus pattern with a Stabilized Buckeye Burl handle, this 280mm Sujihiki is beautiful, refined, and dramatic..
    I already own 2 sujis!! if you have sale like this for gyuto, I'll take & run!!

I about fell out of my chair when I seen this! This is one of over 100 new items they are adding to the page this week!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	229154_193086707488625_386506067_n.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	9752

Availible Knives

the BLADES!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4030 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	41
Size:	376.6 KB
ID:	9753   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4044 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	444.8 KB
ID:	9754  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4047 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	451.9 KB
ID:	9755   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4048 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	402.2 KB
ID:	9756  

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread