Quantcast
HHH Damascus Kitchen knives SPECIAL! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HHH Damascus Kitchen knives SPECIAL!

Facebook sucks and I refuse to participate in it!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Facebook sucks and I refuse to participate in it!
    +1. Thank you.

On the other hand, Randy Rocks! Now if only I can find my winning Powerball ticket......
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Spike, I posted the info here on KKF as well so you guys really wouldnt have to go to face book. see post 7 for the secret word that will give you 300.00 off one of these Sujis if you are interested.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Heres the deal guys. Go over to Butcher and Bakers web site, put a Suji in your cart, during check out theres a place to use a promotional code. IE our secret password!

Which is the word.... firestorm. Then BLAM 300.00 off!!!!

Thanks much! and God Bless!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Last call for this offer. There are still a couple left and ready for delivery. Just use the word firestorm in the promotional code area to receive 300.00 off a new Suji!!

That is a great deal and I would have jumped on it if it weren't for my custom still on order from you. Oh wait...did I just subconsciously use this post to send you a reminder about my custom?

Anyhow, happy cutting to the new owners.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

I hear the clock ticking, but I have to wait. If the knife Gods shine on my the timing will work out that I can get one. If not, well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Dammit.
    BBQ Heretic

Just ordered one. Have to support a fellow Michigander (grew up there). Woman has been looking for a slicer for her fish cutting...

Awesome, Thanks man! Im sure she will be very pleased with her new slicer!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

Ordered this slicer a while ago, mainly for the old lady, since she likes to slice fish. Great knife. Got the matching chef this week. She made a ton of sushi tonight, loves both blades. Great blades, Randy. Thanks!!!

+ Reply to Thread