Misono & Masamoto Event Update! (MORE ridiculously fantastic promotions, even for online purchases!)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Korin has added additional perks to the amazing Misono and Masamoto event! These perks have even been extended to online purchases, so even if you can't be physically at Korin, you can still be a part of it.

misono_masamoto_banner.jpg

Misono Event Details
  • 9/29 to 10/01
  • Hours: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

In-store & Online Perks!

• Free initial knife sharpening by Mr. Shimizu on all Misono knives purchased during the days of the event
    Korin offers free initial sharpening for any order. During the days of the event, please specify whether you would like Mr. Sugai or Mr. Shimizu to sharpen any Misono knives purchased in the memo field on the check out page. You may also call Korin's customer service team at 800-626-2172.​
  • 15% off all Misono knives online and during the hours of the event in-store.
  • A free Korin chef knife for every $500 spent online and during the hours of the event in-stores.

In-stores Only

• Q&A Sessions with Mr. Shimizu in stores.
  • Free raffle tickets will be given to all those who attend the event for a chance to win a Togiharu x Misono collaboration knife.
  • An extra raffle ticket will be given to those who purchase a Misono knife during the event.
  • Winners will be announced each day of the event!

========================================================================================================

Masamoto Event Details
  • Dates: 10/06 to 10/08
  • Hours: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

In-store & Online Perks!
  • Free hand chisel engraving by Hirano-san himself on all Traditional Japanese Masamoto knives purchased during the event. (Mr. Hirano will be arranging Japanese characters for those without Japanese names.)
    For Online Purchases: Please note in the memo field during check out what characters you would like engraved, or if you would like to leave it to Mr. Hirano. You may also call Korin's customer service team at 800-626-2172.
  • Q&A Session with Mr. Hirano
  • A free Korin knife for every $500 spent online and only during the hours of the event in-stores.

In-stores Only
  • Free raffle tickets for chance to win a Masamoto knife will be given to all those who attend the event.
  • Extra tickets will be given to those who purchase a Masamoto knife during the event.
  • Winners will be announced each day of the event!

Two questions.
1. Are reservations desired/required?
2. Is the program for each of the three days the same?

Two questions.
1. Are reservations desired/required?
2. Is the program for each of the three days the same?

1. Nope! But there is a KKF ECG for both events. I would love to meet you then. :)
- September 30th, 2012 (Sunday) for Misono, starting at 12:00 pm
- October 6th, 2012 (Saturday) for Masamoto starting at 12:00pm
Its starting a little early, so Mr. Sugai can tour people around for knife sharpening and we can all socialize.

2. Yes, the program is the same for each day.

I would very much like to attend. I'll be in town for the ICC but don't know my schedule yet. Can you put me down as tentative?

I would very much like to attend. I'll be in town for the ICC but don't know my schedule yet. Can you put me down as tentative?

Yes of course! :) I hope to see you there and meet you in person.

I wish I could attend both, but being the huge Misono fan that I am, I really wish I could go to that one!

I'm sure they'll both be great.

Back