Media Pics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
Guys, I wanted to post some pics of the Carter I sold on this forum after I rehandled it but seem to have lost permission to post pics anywhere
Thanks Mike

Mike, you don't have permission to upload photos here. You aren't supposed to. Dave made an exception to the rule letting you post in the FS forum, but none of us, with the exception of the vendors and makers in their subforums, can upload pictures. Instead, you have to upload them to photobucket or some other hosting site and link to them. Once uploaded to the other site, get the url address for the image, then post it as such:

[IMG_]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/BillyTwilight/Boratthumbsup.jpg[/IMG_]

You just have to take the underscores out of the IMG tag (remove the "_" from each "IMG_").

When you do, you have much:

Boratthumbsup.jpg

Stefan, You dont know how computer challenged I am.

You can private message me if you are interested:
You can email me the picture and I'll do the legwork for you. I'm assuming you know how to attach the picture to an email and mail it, but other than that, I'll post it fer ya.

Back