• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tekashi Saji Fixed Blade EDC, Sale or Trade!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes7792

Reaction score
Well I am selling a Knife I received in a trade recently from the moderator Ryan. I wanted to try an EDC and I know I like folders but wasn't sure on a fixed blade. I used to while I was moving to open boxed and around the new place and I came to the conclusion that it just wasent for me, Like I said I am more of a folders kinda person.

I am asking 115 + Shipping($10 in the USA) which is what I paid.

Sheath: Leather
Metal: Damascus(I forgot I think its white + something else to make it stainless)
Handle: Dunno but its a beauty!
Condition: perfect, looks new. Sheath is in perfect condition as well.

Interested in all kinds of knives, folders and kitchen knives mostly!

CUE THE BAD PHOTOS!
PS: That there are no scratches, that's just finger oil.

knife1.jpgknife2.jpgknife3.jpgknife4.jpgknife5.jpg

price drop to 100 + shipping.

would like a Deba or something of the like! I know someone will use this nice little knife!

I know someone on here wants this! make an offer guys its an awesome knife!

i'd take it right now, but I'm flat busted, thus the sell off of my knives.lol sorry. I don't even have anything to trade.

ill take the knife if you let it go for 80$ + shipping to sweden :)

correct me if I'm wrong! the kanji on the blade "兼常作" isn't mean made by kanetsune?? Tekashi Saji's kanji is "佐治武士" sometime just show "佐治作" or "武士"! I think this knife is made by kanetsune not Tekashi Saji!! here is similar knife made by kanetsune View attachment 9919

correct me if I'm wrong! the kanji on the blade "兼常作" isn't mean made by kanetsune?? Tekashi Saji's kanji is "佐治武士" sometime just show "佐治作" or "武士"! I think this knife is made by kanetsune not Tekashi Saji!! here is similar knife made by kanetsune View attachment 9919

The picture doesn't work

Nope. Try the link option

:what:I don't know what is going on?? I try upload from my web album & my PC, both are not working?? I think this knife is discontinue. the only similar one I can find is in China web site! I'll try to find link again tomorrow. you can checking http://www.japaneseknifedirect.com/Saji.html you will see all Tekashi Saji's handle more Japanese style & kanji is either "佐治作" or "武士"! the knife for sell is western style handle & kanji on the blade is "兼常作" which you can find on all kanetsune knives!

I changed my mind I don't want it. Thought it was a Tekashi knife.

@Magnus & @CCLIN - it probably would have been a little more polite to send Hermes a PM regarding your concerns as to who the maker of said knife is...

@Magnus & @CCLIN - it probably would have been a little more polite to send Hermes a PM regarding your concerns as to who the maker of said knife is...

:oops:I'm just try to helping correct mistake! but.... your right, I should thinking deeper before I making the post. Sorry about....:notworthy:Hermes

Wow well I'm sorry I came off as an idiot. I know nothing about non kitchen knifes and I went out on a limb and got this one on the good name of the one who sold it to me. I guess its still worth about the same. I appreciate you guy guys telling me what it really is!

Back