Quantcast
Rodrigue 10" Custom French Chef's Knife. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodrigue 10" Custom French Chef's Knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    reminds me of this:

but without the crazy, unattainable price increase.
    Interesting that you made this connection because the Jaguar E-type is my favourite "classic" car, and that speedster is just stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    the first thing i thought upon first opening this thread is that this knife is what the Hattori FH should have been like.
    its funny you mention that because i have a knife on order, a la custom, that is a copy from my hattori FH with a little tweek here and there after a couple of years of use. love me some gyuto but i keep going back to my FH. hope my order is what im dreaming of.

I'm thinking about another custom: 10", same profile, carbon steel, hidden tang...

Quote Originally Posted by hambone.johnson View Post
    its funny you mention that because i have a knife on order, a la custom, that is a copy from my hattori FH with a little tweek here and there after a couple of years of use. love me some gyuto but i keep going back to my FH. hope my order is what im dreaming of.
    my FH is the only stainless gyuto that i've kept, and it's a nice knife, for sure.

I feel the same. Mine is really the only 240 I still ever use. It's gotta be the best VG10 knife out there and the handle and profile are fantastic