Quantcast
Pass-Around Sign Up - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass-Around Sign Up

Me too, please! Home U

If this pass around makes its way to Canada I'd like to give it a test run as a home cook.

Pro in a sushi kitchen...but newer forum member so no worrys if you want to pass me up for a veteran

I am open to domestic and international pass around and I am open to extending the number of participants to as many as it would make sense.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I would like to participate, I'm a humble homecook.

Marko, Please consider me. I'm a home cook but have a lot of experience. Wold love to handle one of your blade as it is a future purchase I hope to make. thanks dennis

much more awesomer
    To make a Canadian leg more feasible, please consider me (in Montreal). I'm also a humble home cook. I will not be sharpening.
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

I will be willing to accommodate everybody in this thread, however, I will need the knife returned to me after every ten participants, so I can thin it and repair damage if incurred. This way the quality of the knife you will get will be comparable to my customs and I will have some control over what condition the knife is in.

At the same time, I encourage people to use it hard, as it is made to withstand abuse, within a reason, of course.

If a pass-around takes a year, so be it. One thing I will still do, is to use lottery-like selection, to draw lists of participants from the general pool. This way it will be fair to everybody.

For logistical purposes, I will start with a domestic pass around before doing it overseas (Canada and Europe, if there is interest). Sending back to US should not be a problem with customs, withing European countries, you guys will have to do a little research and fill me on it)

If you interested, please post here, not on PM.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Count me in Marko. I'm close to you, so happy to be one of the people that brings it to you for touch up.

I would be interested as a home "chef"!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

+ Reply to Thread