240mm Gyuto-Hiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
009-57.jpg

008-64.jpg

010-46.jpg

012-39.jpg

013-31.jpg

014-27.jpg

This was/is a gyuto I re-ground,profiled,and re-handled.It is made from Del's 01/L6 dammy,it really takes a great edge.I made the handle this so you would have better knuckle to board room. Thanx for looking

Very nice! I'd say the handle looks great, too, and really suits the blade (simple classic ferrule and the wood has got interesting detail, but is still a bit subdued and not busy along side the pattern on the metal).

As I've said before, it's a cool mark you've got too - although I don't quite get what it is. What is it? A mosquito coil? :cool2:

Very nice! I'd say the handle looks great, too, and really suits the blade (simple classic ferrule and the wood has got interesting detail, but is still a bit subdued and not busy along side the pattern on the metal).

As I've said before, it's a cool mark you've got too - although I don't quite get what it is. What is it? A mosquito coil? :cool2:

It is the Reiki symbol for strength............I hope they don't sue me

I love the knife Mario. Now I just need money to buy one of my own from you.

You mentioned the knife was reground, reprofiled and rehandle.
Who made this knife originally?
Great job, the knife looks amazing.

You mentioned the knife was reground, reprofiled and rehandle.
Who made this knife originally?
Great job, the knife looks amazing.

I made the knife,I think it was #3.The grind was flat and the tip was to high,she cut bread very well:stinker:.I pulled 10mm off the edge so I had enough thickness to do a shallow convex grind.

Latest posts

Back