Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Insert Image Problems?

Administrator
    On my phone, using the Android app, the image insert is much easier than than on laptop. Key is image must be on phone, in gallery or camera. Dropbox does not work for me on phone but works well on the puter.

Working with App and filling out text there is a small "+" sign next to the text box. Click there and top of screen will reconfigure so pull down menu at right will allow "insert smiley", "insert image", and a couple other options. Clicking on insert image will take you to "From gallery" or "From camera". Find the image on your phone and you're golden.

I could not get images to insert with phone via the desktop version, only with the app. Still can't insert anything with Kindle.

Don't know what the Apple lemmings do.

Older and wider..

I am having trouble inserting images from my phone on the app and from my pc. On the phone, all I see is "insert image link". I'm not seeing where you can insert pictures from your gallery or camera. And when I uploaded a picture on my pc using Dropbox, I could see the images on my pc but not on my phone (neither on the app or the regular site). I'm terrible with this stuff... Any ideas?

What type of phone? Android or iOS? I need to test with right kind so I can look and see what the problem may be.

Thanks

Testing uploading image from saved photos on android phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

On the above via Android phone. I went to this thread, reply, tapped the 3 dots on the upper right hand side. Attach Picture, Went to GAllery on my phone, (could have gone to camera). Then found the photo and clicked it. It will show, and on the top of screen you will see UPLOAD AS on the left, and on the right ATTACHMENT. Tap ATTACHMENT.

Then you will see where you can write your message above the attachment, which is now showing as a number and tiny photo.

Once you have your message, click the arrow at the top that points to the right. That will post the photo.

Where I've been doing the steps as I write them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1475511166.932707.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	33186

Go to three dots on upper screen area. Choose reply. Get an advanced type message area. At bottom of message area is a camera or photo icon. Chose photo icon and it will take you to saved photos. Choose and upload.

This is from IPad with App.

It must be my phone... I have a Sony and nothing seems to work like it should lol. When I hit the three dots, all I get is "insert smile", "insert URL" or "insert image link". Well my Verizon upgrade is in December and I definitely will not be getting another Sony! Hopefully I'll have better luck then haha

That may be it. I use a Samsung Note 3 for my smartphone.

Testing cause I'm having troubles.