Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot Log In

Cannot Log In

Could an admin please contact me? I cannot log in using my original handle (heldentenor). I've submitted a password reset request, but the new password does not work, either.

Add me to the list… I normally go by tjangula. I had a hard time logging in with the new account, kept saying I've used all my login attempts with both accounts online and on the app.

I've received an email from YG420 as well, so we are not the only ones. It looks like there's only a couple members online, so it may be a widespread issue.

I can login from home but not mobile?
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Same can't log in.

theres only about 6 members online, definitely odd.

It's wierd, I tried to log in with tj85 and it said I couldn't because I used all of my attempts, but then I'd click to a thread and I'd be logged in, then click to reply and not… wonder if this post will work

Same issue here, can not log on via the app or browser, normally havox07.

Quote Originally Posted by tj85 View Post
    Add me to the list… I normally go by tjangula. I had a hard time logging in with the new account, kept saying I've used all my login attempts with both accounts online and on the app.

I've received an email from YG420 as well, so we are not the only ones. It looks like there's only a couple members online, so it may be a widespread issue.
    theres only about 6 members online, definitely odd.

It's wierd, I tried to log in with tj85 and it said I couldn't because I used all of my attempts, but then I'd click to a thread and I'd be logged in, then click to reply and not… wonder if this post will work
    Apparently I have 0 posts, also says I'm online sometimes when I'm not (my username isn't at the front of the list, but as I write this im online)

Had same problem here. Just figured out how to get new password to log in. Not sure what happened.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    same here. It seems like someone tried to hack into my account. I got multiple notifications that someone tried to login with wrong password and account was suspended for 15 minutes ... I waited a while and then it worked with the reset password

Apparently I have 0 posts, also says I'm online sometimes when I'm not (my username isn't at the front of the list, but as I write this im online)
    To clarify my last point, everything checks out as I'm posting, but if I get booted and can't comment, etc. is when it shows I'm online but with the username sorted alphabetically. Logging in again seems hit/miss