Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: space bar is not forming spaces?

space bar is not forming spaces?

Hi, Im trying to write private message but the space bar wont function and form spaces between words. Im fairly sure this is not a keyboard issue - as you can see there is no problem writing this message. However, when writing private messages I cant form spaces.

whats eve stranger is that now it seems to be a persistent problem only on a specific message while on others it seems to work fine.

First thing to try with things like that happening on websites is to try different web browsers and/or versions, and if it only happens with certain ones, state these when telling a website owner of a bug...

I did that. It seems to be a bug in KKF.

Well, not so much a bug in KKF if it's not happening to more than one person. But we are making some changes and running some maintenance stuff in the background that may accidentally resolve this for you.

I have this same problem except I find it when using the quick reply feature when there's quoted text and I post below said text. If I post above the quoted text the problem isn't there. This is a very strange specific problem that I have only on this forum.

Still having this problem using the "Quick Reply" box but only when there's other (copied) text there as well.

Thanks for letting me know it's still happening.

I've had the same problem.

Well, I have the same problem. It seems better now than it has been though where spaces works more often. Previously I had to put a few blank rows below that I was trying to write and the space would work.

testing testing testing.