Contest > Product Reviews Needed
I want to build up my store's product reviews. I love to read reviews when I'm shopping for a new product, they help me to decide and often simply answer questions that I have. We've had the ability to allow for product reviews for awhile now however we only have a few old products left that show some old reviews and now we have many new products with no reviews and we'd like to change this.
Here's where the contest comes into play....I will give a chance to win one of my Martell knives to anyone who submits a review for a product on my store's site. Each review supplied will be submitted for an entry into the contest meaning that you can enter multiple reviews for multiple chances of winning a knife.
Here's the rules, guidelines, & directions for entering this contest...
1. Go to JapaneseKnifeSharpeningStore.com and submit a product review for any product that we sell. You can select any product at all even if you didn't buy a particular product from us.
Oh and yes even my knives are available for this.
*Note - you must either sign in as a current customer or create a new account. Anonymous reviews will not be accepted.
2. The review must be honest.
No fluff jobs, no BS, no bashing, no butt kissing, no axe grinding, or no anything else that is other than your own honest words taken from your own experience(s) will be allowed. All BS reviews will be deleted thus deleting your entry into this contest.
3. Enter as many reviews as you want - each review will be another entry (or another chance) to win the knife. If you do 1 review then you'll have 1 chance to win and if you do 50 reviews then you'll have 50 chances to win, it's all up to you here.
4. Now come back to this thread and drop a link to the review you wrote. This is VERY important because your post # from the show link post is the # for your entry into the contest. No show link post supplied and no entry into the contest supplied!
5. A random number generator will be used to select the winner. Only one winner be selected.
6. End date for review entries to be filed: 9/25/12
7. Drawing date: 9/26/12
8. The prize knife will be made by me especially for the winner. The choice of what knife will be (should you win) yours to make but will have to be one of my standard models (see http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...ives-s/126.htm). No delivery date is promised nor given, this knife will be made with production concerns taking precedence yet will be made as timely as possible by fitting it into the line up when it's best possible.
I want to thank anyone who can help us here, it's very important to us to get this done. You'll be entering a contest to win a knife but to us you're doing so much more, you're helping us make our site more resourceful and valuable for our future customers and this is something that we can't thank you enough for.
Man, I thought I would be first! Oh well. Review of Bester 1200 grit stone: http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...p/bstr1200.htm
Finally (for now), I join Len in recommending the Takenoko: http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...-p/tak8000.htm
And another! http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...t-p/ato140.htm
(Yeah, I'm procrastinating right now and this seems like a "productive" way to procrastinate )
Didn't show up for me when I reloaded the page, but the system says it's in: http://www.japaneseknifesharpeningst...ctCode=KING800