• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5.2 sun Carter nakiri for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 5.2 sun Stainless Fukugozai Nakiri, Riveted Handle with Super Blue core. Knife is a few months old and has seen light home kitchen use. $180 conus

P9120538.jpg

OOO sweet little knife. Super blue too... ain't ever gonna be more like it. Great deal!

You should show pictures of the edge and spine so non-believers and the uninitiated can see that this is one of the thinnest knives imaginable. This is what I shave truffles with.

OK, I tried to get a few pics of the edge, but it is almost impossible with my camera skills...so this is an attempt, but this is as thin a blade as I've used and cuts like nobody's business. Figured I'd post some specs as well...I bought this knife as a 5.3 sun but listed as 5.2 because it seems to measure more like the knives he has listed at 5.2 Blade length is 160, heel height is 47 and weight is 135. Includes original box and custom cardboard saya...pictured below.

P9150554.jpg

forgot edge pic...couldn't quite get the camera to look straight down the blade, but hopefully this helps...

P9150542.jpg

Carter no longer on market--I am going to keep this one!

Thanks for looking

Latest posts

Back