Quantcast
What a week! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a week!

that sucks...godspeed.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Ow ow ow, anything to do with eyes puts my teeth on edge, that sounds like a very unfortunate one, sympathies to you, get well soon buddy.

Thank you all.

I was scared hearing the tendon POP, or rip. etc. Very unsettling indeed! But now that the doc said nothing came unattached. And that time will heal it. Im a lot better!

Its gona be hard for me to set or rest for very long, I have a hard time sitting still and or laying around. It just dont do nothing for me. except make me long to be in the shop or anywhere other then the couch!

(And YES I am still wearing my safety glasses! ) Im not taking any chances! lol
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Half blind, bum leg...

If you were a dog you'd be put to...

Well anyway, get well soon!

LMAO. Spike your a riot! Thanks to everyone. Im sure this to will pass and Ill be back to the grind in no time flat!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

The glue incident sounds particularly scary...

Glad the prognosis is positive on both fronts, Randy.

Get well soon!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I think there must be some sort of cosmic thing going on, my right knee is in an ace bandage from DottieMae the whirly girl tripping me yesterday and slamming me onto the sidewalk, and I have either subluxated ribs at the sternum or broken ribs on my left side. I need to wear a helmet when around her now.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Wow Randy, all that bad luck, you are bound to have some good luck in the upcoming weeks. Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear about all that Randy: being injured and out of action is a really frustrating thing, but as you said, you're fortunate that nothing was worse. Here's wishing you s speedy recovery and that you've gotten all of your mishaps for the next few years out of the way all at once.

Im a little better today. still hurting, but my mindset is way more positive today. Thanks guys!

( still wearing my safety glasses!! )

Availible Knives