Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a week!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Ha! Glad you've still got a good sense of humor about it.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Whoa! That is brutal.

Try to enjoy the forced time off!

Just saw this Randy... Sorry to hear... Yes, there are days/weeks like that.. hope you feel better...

Im glad you are on the mend! Did you get my e-mail?

Regards and God Bless!

Thanks guys. I think I will try wrapping myself fully with Bubble wrap Before heading back into the shop for safety! JK. Although.. (I'm still wearing my safety glasses as I sit here typing) you can never be to safe.

Custom, I dont think the email made it. The last one I received shows I responded to it.

Im feeling a little better and hope this calf heals quickly. many, many thanks to you!!!!!

God Bless YA
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Wrap it in duct tape, that fixes everything!!!! Feel better get healthy, then make more knives. A little longer wont hurt me.

Get well soon!

Just saw this thread, and I feel your pain! I tore my hamstring, at soccer, about 3 months ago. It's all healed up, but I just noticed it's still discoloured from the huge bruising (that's normal for bad tears, so don't be nervous about yours, Randy!)
    Get well soon
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Its been about 5 days, and I have been a bit stir crazy.

Thanks for the comments and prayer and good vibes!!

The duct tape comment was funny. I think you may be right buy I would DREAD tearing it off!

Glad you healed up fast Lefty!

It shouldn't be long and I will be back to the GRIND!!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy, just dont use gafting tape. A female friend used to tape herself up to go to renaissance fairs with duct tape. One day she ran out and tried gafting tape, lets just say it ended with a hospital run to get it off. But she looked good all day!

LOL.

UPDATE:

Today I went out in the shop and did some file work and ground out a folder blade. and things went well. Stepin slow still, but feeling way better thank God.

My eye is 100% better and my leg seems to be healing fast and well. Thanks again guys for the good vibes and prayers. I hope to be running strong by this time next week!

Much respect
    Randy

Availible Knives