Quantcast
Carbon Sabatiers - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carbon Sabatiers

Recently took on a new job at a local CC. Plastic boards everywhere. The Sab is wonderful in this environment. Doesn't mind the plastic, and hones up really quick; couple light strokes. Haven't messed with the finger guard yet, although mine came slightly angled up from the factory, so it would take quite a bit of sharpening before it started getting in the way.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    Recently took on a new job at a local CC. Plastic boards everywhere. The Sab is wonderful in this environment. Doesn't mind the plastic, and hones up really quick; couple light strokes. Haven't messed with the finger guard yet, although mine came slightly angled up from the factory, so it would take quite a bit of sharpening before it started getting in the way.
    I've noticed the same thing about my sabs and other carbon steel knives that feel more "springy" if that makes sense. The Masahiro virgin carbon and my newest aquisition the misono swedish do very well with poly boards aswell as my sabs.

+ Reply to Thread