Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Out During Our Annual Japan Trip

Eating Out During Our Annual Japan Trip

I'm committed to update every meal we have in Japan.... I'm posting this resolution because I need some morale boost to stick with this because usually we run out of time to do anything including updating our blogs etc.

There is always some "madness" right before our Japan trip - preparation for the trip is CRAZY....

Oh yum! This is going to be good! Don't fail us!!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Instagram!

Please do post! I love Japanese food! Even when I can only look at it.

oh yes, we have a smart phone in Japan this time.... I will make sure I'll take a lot of photos.

Still, I need moral support otherwise I would get lazy really quick...

Will be interesting to see.

Also, when you post can you tell us where the meal was? I don't mean the resto's name, unless that's important, but maybe the city & prefecture. Would just be interesting to know where the knife trail takes you. Plus, I've already been preparing my huge JKI Japan Expedition 2012' map which I'll put on my wall and continuously update with your news, placing little flags around each destination.

I expect you and Jon to gain at least 5 kgs. How about before and after pictures? You two can compete to see who can gain the most.

i think i have to take it easy with the food this year... loose 5kg, not gain. Its tough though because the food is so freaking good everywhere.

I'll be following!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    i think i have to take it easy with the food this year... loose 5kg, not gain. Its tough though because the food is so freaking good everywhere.
    Yeah right - good luck!

And you'll certainly be invited to drink a lot over there too.

Even with the quality on hand, there are at least worse countries with heavier food that would be more a worry for your waistline. I'd say walk a lot during your trip and enjoy the food.