• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carters: Wabocho and Neck Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayton

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have two Carters for sale:

- Neck Knife: 187 Vex Clip, Hammer Finish, Ironwood. Looks almost like new. White steel. Red liners. Comes with matching Kydex sheet. $325 Shipped to CONUS

- Wabocho: 5.6 sun Stainless Fukugozai Wabocho, Riveted Handle, Blue Super Steel. Condition: 9.5 out of 10 Never sharpened. Comes with box. $175 Shipped to CONUS

If you buy them both I will sell for $450 shipped.

8000007613_a2e840e04a.jpg8000004733_b47ed920bc_z.jpg8000003031_fc01e79459_z.jpg

good luck on the sale. This is a great deal. Just out of curiosity why 9.5 out of 10?

Just because I used it a few times. Purely cosmetic. Just does not look like 100% new. It you polished it a tad it would look perfectly new. No issues with it though. All is well. Just slightly used hence the 9.5.

Great deal. I've got a Carter neck knife almost identical to that one: It's the best EDC I've ever carried; it's actually in my pocket right now. That's the great thing about those neck knives: they're small enough to fit in your pocket and you can shorten the neck cord and use it like a lanyard attached to your belt. The lanyard attaches to the sheath, not the knife so you can just grab it by the handle and yank it out of your pocket and the sheath stays hanging from your belt. Faster and, of course, stronger than any folding knife design and knife fits into the kydex with a nice, positive "click" securely enough that it accidentally falls our of your pocket, you wont lose your knife (like I've done with some folding knives w/ clips).

I've also got a very similar Wabocho, also in blue super: it's great, purpose built little cutting machine... and one of the last of it's kind (Carter not making any more blue steel). I actually really like the simple handle design on that knife too -well fitted and very comfortable.

Both knifes are everything that they need to be and nothing that they don't. IMO, they are some of the best examples of the essence of Carterness.

Ya for everything you stated about the necker is why I want one.

Price Drop $300 for the necker, $150 for the Wabocho. $400 for the couple.

Back