Group Buy on Kanayama Cordovan Bench Strop

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is new product that i will cary for some time now :)

So i will like to offer for KKF members only huge discount but only if we can get a group of 20 people, so 20 strops or more.

The price will be 20 % off so DKK 440 excl. VAT for US and other countries outside EU and 550 DKK for countries inside EU
Shipping is approx. 130 DKK worldwide

When we are up on 20 Strops i will make a discount code in to the store and you can buy there direct !!! :D

Kanayama
IMGP4730.JPG

Just write in the thread i am in then i count you in for a strop
Time limit is when we get up to 20 strops

It seems like there is not enough interest for this :(
So i wait one more day if there will not come more i cancel it.

so let me see if I got my conversions right 76.56 for the strop and 22.58 for shipping. not bad of a deal at all.

Great guys keep them coming i will set it down to 15 strops all in all :D

Thanks !!
only 8 left :D Then i can ship them out

If 20 people had responded right away like Maxim might have thought, I'd be okay. But after seeing this up for 3 days now, I give in. Me too! I'm #10 or 11 I think.

That's right - and as Maxim's had to wait more, surely this means that he's discounted the strops even further.

I'll take two, actually. I hope that's okay.

Ok Guys i think we are almost there i got some other requests by email so we are over 15 now :D
I still have 6 available in stock so there is space for 6 more !!
I will make the discount code tomorrow so they will be ready to buy in the store

Thanks everyone !! :)

I'd like to "borrow" one note I won't use it. I want to see if I can make a better one. If someone is interested they get the strop back and the one I make. I'll make 2nd one as a pass around.

Hey PM me your adress ;)
It will be my donation !

Last shipping date before my Vacation is this friday 28 September, so please try to make purchase before that :)

Latest posts

Back