Quantcast
burn in hell
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: burn in hell

  1. #1
    Sponsors

    Bill Burke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.
    Posts
    500

    burn in hell

    forest fire burning with in four miles of my shop and house. They have started evacuation down the road a couple of miles. I don't know wheather to keep working or start moving stuff to a safer place.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,327
    Yikes, hope it gets contained. Keep us posted.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DeepCSweede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mequon, WI
    Posts
    1,253
    How are conditions out there? Wet / Dry. Those fires move quick, wouldn't be surprised it they hit you sooner vs. later. You may want to have some stuff loaded up just in case.

  4. #4
    Wow that is really bad news Bill, hope the fire does not touch your property.

  5. #5
    The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burke View Post
    forest fire burning with in four miles of my shop and house. They have started evacuation down the road a couple of miles. I don't know wheather to keep working or start moving stuff to a safer place.
    Four miles? Pack up and go. It's better safe than sorry.

  6. #6
    Sponsors

    Bill Burke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepCSweede View Post
    How are conditions out there? Wet / Dry. Those fires move quick, wouldn't be surprised it they hit you sooner vs. later. You may want to have some stuff loaded up just in case.
    It is hot and dry here. no rain in something like 78 days. we also had 68 days with temps above 95.

  7. #7

    knyfeknerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Posts
    2,576
    Stay safe Bill. Keep us posted.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
    Four miles? Pack up and go. It's better safe than sorry.
    +1
    one man gathers what another man spills...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Deckhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Costa Mesa California
    Posts
    1,737
    Get what you can, and get the heck out!

  10. #10
    Now that's some scary stuff right there. Please be safe Bill!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •