ECG at Korin with Misono & Masamoto Presidents - Head count

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get a head count for those who will definitely attending the ECG on:

Misono
- Date: September 30th, 2012 (Sunday)
- Time: 12:00 pm
- What will happen:
  • Special private lunch with the Misono President & Mr. Sugai at 12pm
  • Mr. Sugai will have a private knife sharpening tour
  • Q&A with Misono president
  • 15% Off All Misono Knives

Masamoto Sohonten
- Date: October 6th, 2012 (Saturday)
- Time: 12:00pm
- What will happen:
  • Special private lunch with the Masamoto president and Mr. Sugai at 12pm
  • Mr. Sugai will have a knife sharpening tour
  • Special hand hammered engraving of your name by the Masamoto president. Even if you don't have a Japanese or Chinese name, he can think of characters for your name.
  • Q&A with Masamoto president
  • 10% Off all Masamoto Knives

Special Promotion during those days!
Korin will be giving away a free Korin Gyutou 210mm knife with every $500 purchase

Raffles to celebrate Misono and Masamoto at Korin!!

Drop your business card into the raffle box and we will announce the winner on 10/1 and 10/8.

Live Streaming for everyone who can't attend! I will announce the video here the day of the events.

The discounts and special knife services will be valid online & in-stores!
For special knife services by the knife company president, please specify what you would like in the memo field.
  • For Masamoto: If you would like specific Japanese kanji characters
  • For Misono: Mr. Sugai does initial sharpening for knives too. Please specify who you would like to sharpen your knives.

Shoot. I thought it was the 29th not the 30th. Can't make it. Although I'll probably be dropping by the shop on Sat anyway.

Shoot. I thought it was the 29th not the 30th. Can't make it. Although I'll probably be dropping by the shop on Sat anyway.

Oh no! Although at this rate, I'm not sure if anyone can make it... Holiday madness and work I suppose. Boo. Maybe next time I should just coordinate with someone for help on how to do gatherings. D:

Okay well I'll be in on the 30th, so I'll still get to meet you. :)

Back