Quantcast
SCARY Kickback! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCARY Kickback!

Glad you got away from this one. I never liked table saws since I saw a friend's Grandpa cut off his finger tips when I was a kid. Of course, the guy was in the mid 80s, had been through 2 wars amd a rough life, he wrapped a dirty towel around his fingers and continued cutting wood until someone dragged him a way to go to a hospital...

Stefan

Everyone who works in a workshop has at one time or another has had something go seriously awry. It's scary as can be. I'm glad to hear you came out of it relatively unscathed.

Dave, Im happy to hear your basically ok, This could of ended badly! I hope you can work it out with Griz. There customer service has been very good when I have had any issues in the past.

Be careful. and wear your safety glasses.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Wow, glad you're ok. You've just given me pause to be even more careful around my tablesaw!
    M.

Scary!

Glad you walked away unscathed...

My table saw trip:

Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Luck my $^^, thaty was a gift. Where and to whom you direct your gratitude is your own choice, but for the rest of your life every minute you ues that hand is bonus time and should be treated as such.

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!!
    A barbeque believer will not profane pork by boiling, liquid-smoking, submeging in sous-vide, or affirm with those who do.

Cool

Hi David,

Glad to hear you escaped with only a minor injury, it certainly could have been a lot worse!! Hope you get your machine back up and running real soon.

Cheers my friend!!

I had to take a trip to the ER last night after a run in with a saw. A few stitches was all that was required, so I'm feeling darn lucky this morning.

+ Reply to Thread