Len & Lizzy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutty Sharp

Banned
Reaction score
Our very own moderator-star, echerub, is now engaged to a gal named Liz. Congrats, Len! :hula:

All the best, but take care. She sounds great and you'll have to try not to lose her, as you so often do with your favourite knives! :tongue:

Congratulations, Len!

You poor poor bastard. Better start thinking up excuses for unexplained packages!

Thanks guys! :D

The proposal was fun, and we both had a great day :)

Congrats Len, all I will say is buy a few knives before the big day, then you don't have to justify them later.

Congrats Len, all I will say is buy a few knives before the big day, then you don't have to justify them later.

Better yet ask some of the makers here to allow you to put them on your wedding registry ;-). Congratulations!

Mae West said, "no man is complete until he is married- then he is finished".

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Now, go out and buy those knives you wanted. Wrap them in wedding paper, and put a card on them "To Len and Lizzy From illegible squiggle" and put them on the gift table at the wedding. Unwrap them, look surprised, and say, "wow! I wonder who gave us these great knives!" :wink:

Congrats!! :D

Good luck with all of the wedding stuff and I wish you all of the best!

Thank you, everyone! I like the advice about getting / sneaking in a few more choice knives ;) ... although Lizzy's never actually seen all my knives together yet, so she might be a little surprised as it is when she sees them all together in the near future!

Thank you, everyone! I like the advice about getting / sneaking in a few more choice knives ;) ... although Lizzy's never actually seen all my knives together yet, so she might be a little surprised as it is when she sees them all together in the near future!

You might be in trouble. My plan all along was to facilitate you getting married ASAP, Lizzy discovers the armoury, she insists upon a clearance, and it's necessary to sell of some of your best piece on KKF, where those in the know snap them up for ridiculously low prices.

Hey, she's already joked about selling off part of the armory! I'm trying to keep it at just joking :D

Back