Vacation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be away starting today till October 10th. I will be on email and will check forum periodically.

Whew... Completed some knives. Not as many as attempted, but I guess, I wasn't realistic. The bottom knife is the pass-around knife.

Bruised my left hand (took off some nail material and skin), so these knives will go out unsharpened, but edges are under .005, so putting an edge on them won't be an issue for folks these knives are for. All are good sharpener.

The pass-around knife will go to Tihn for sharpening and from there onto the first 10 participants. I am going to work on the list this weekend, so hopefully next week, the first person will receive it. I will have additional information in the pass-around thread.

See you later folks. I am packing, shipping stuff out and out to the airport at 2pm. Finally will get some sleep - I got maybe 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 nights.

M

DSC_0490.jpg

Enjoy your well-earned vacation and use that time to dream up your future projects! And don't stay in the sauna too long:flame::shocked3:

Thank you. I look forward to some rest.

Yes, sauna every weekends!

M

Have fun, Marko! Enjoy your much-deserved break!

Back