Thread: Holy Cow!....How Cool, High Caliber Hand Crafted Hattori Chop Handles available once again at KKF.

Holy Cow!....How Cool, High Caliber Hand Crafted Hattori Chop Handles available once again at KKF.

Hello All, Im once again offering handles for sale at KKF.

During my time away I've had the oppertunity to make handles for Ivan and Olivia of Tosho Knife Arts.
    With their help, support and trust I've been able to improve my knife handle making skills and techniques quite tremendously.
    Ivan constantly challenged me to try things outside of my comfort zone while Olivia allowed me to handle and re-handle knives in the $1000+ range.
    I now more than ever feel the handles Im making meet the criteria to be labelled as "quality handles".
    I look forward to sharing my passion for kitchen knives and woodworking with all you great folks here at KKF.

Sincerely
    Karl

Welcome back Karl, look forward to seeing some of your new work. As I remember, the earlier handles were pretty nice.
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Saw your other thread first, so I said it there, but I'll say it again...Welcome back Karl.

Be well,
    Mikey
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Karl

Could you post a few examples with ball park prices to give those of us not familiar with your work an idea please

Thanks

Alan

He is back!

Haha. Yeah I'm back dardeau!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back.

Welshstar, I'll be posting a photo gallery of the handles I've made. I'll fill everyone in what I intend to do and pricing soon.

Great to have you back Karl.
    Looking forward to seeing some new work, I have a knife in mind for a rehandle
    Huw

Make simplicity seem like abundance - Tetsuya Wakuda

Is it possible to buy your handles straight from Tosho, are they displayed there

Quote Originally Posted by AllanP View Post
    Is it possible to buy your handles straight from Tosho, are they displayed there
    Yeah, they have a handful of my handles over there.