Hello from South Central PA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmadams13

Banned
Reaction score
Long time lurker, so I figured its time I join and start being involved. My name is Joe, and I'm from Hanover PA, a little town about an hour from both York and Harrisburg, and about 10 minutes from Gettysburg. I work in a little Bistro and catering company, that is about to expand into a little microbrewery and pub on our second floor. Its the Warehouse Gourmet Bistro and Brewpub if interested. Officially and am the baker and co-brewmaster, but being a smaller operation, I'm also work line and prep, we all have our specific duties, but also do everything, ya know. Anyway, onto the knives. I had a decent kit, but sadly most were ruined or completely destroyed in a kitchen fire at a different restaurant I worked at a few years ago, so I'm kinda starting over. I had a pretty nice selection of mostly french and english, with quite a few Sabs that I oh so miss. My old chef had few nice J-Knives that I admired and enjoyed using from time to time, so I'm very new to this.

Anyways, enough rambling... I'm happy to be a member here, and look forward to the conversation with the like minded. Shortly I'll post what I have now in the gallery, but for now, its late, shift is over, and the Founder's Double Trouble is calling...

Welcome to the top side of the Knut House!

Aloha!
You can replace your Sabs easily enough if you want to

Back