• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Misono, Kyocera KYOTOP, F. Dick and Kasumi goodies

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhay

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm moving soon and made some purchases, so I need to lighten the load and sell a few blades :) Everything includes free shipping CONUS. Please PM with offers or pic requests. Thanks for looking!

I have,

Misono 440 240mm gyuto - $130 obo | Have had it for a few years and used it professionally. In good condition. No damage or excessive wear from sharpening, just marks.

Kyocera KYOTOP Santoku - $110 obo | Bought this back in culinary school, and has sat in my bag for the last few years. Never sharpened and would benefit from a factory sharpening. I have the original wood box, but a piece did chip out of it. I glued it back in, as you can see in the pictures.

F. Dick Titan Steel - $70 obo | Nice and aggressive sapphire cut steel. A few nicks from in the guard from use, but in great shape. Great steel for German and softer steel.

Kasumi 240mm gyuto $130 obo | Chef Giovanni's favorite. VG-10 Steel, high heel and a solid performer. Used in a pro kitchen for about 2 years and has sat in my bag for another 3. I recently re-etched and sharpened it up nice. In very good condition.

Thanks for looking!

Knives
knivesforsale.png

Kyocera
38277278.jpg

img8432z.jpg

Kasumi
img84391u.jpg

img8441y.jpg

Haha, no. Just the wood case. The ceramic has no chips in it :)

Whoa, sorry all. Thought I was clear. Sorry for the confusion :)

TY Johnny.

New prices on the knives, as I hope to get these sold fairly quickly. I'll consider any fair offer :)

Misono 240 gyuto - $110 shipped
Kyocera santoku - $90 shipped
F. Dick rod - $60 shipped
Kasumi 240 gyuto $110 shipped

Bump. Priced to move.

Misono 240 gyuto - $100 shipped
Kyocera santoku - $75 shipped
F. Dick rod - $50 shipped
Kasumi 240 gyuto $100 shipped

Another drop. Solid buys here, hope they can find a new home :)

Misono 240 gyuto - $95 shipped
Kyocera santoku - $70 shipped
F. Dick rod - $50 shipped
Kasumi 240 gyuto $90 shipped

Whoa, getting desperate lol. This is about as low as I can go. Pretty good deals here. Thanks everyone!

Misono 240 gyuto - $90 shipped
Kyocera santoku - $60 shipped
F. Dick rod - $45 shipped
Kasumi 240 gyuto $80 shipped

Hi, Do you have more pictures of the Misono, i'm very interested :)

Hey eagle! Tell me what pics you'd like and I'll try to post 'em up.

Hi, some how i managed to buy 4 knives yesterday so i dont have any money left ^^
Good luck with the sale. i have used the misono before and i like the F&F of the knife a lot.

Hmmmm. Might be the perfect knife for my best-friend....

a friend of mine just started a prep job and was wanting something along these lines I will let him take a look tomorrow, and get back to you.

Thanks man. These are pretty honest prices on some good knives. Hope they can find a home :)

Ya he is wanting one from Randy, pretty much the gyuto dragon slayer from Son's pass around. Until I told him how much that would be.

Misono and Kasumi gyutos are being held for the buyer. The Kyocera santoku and F. Dick honing rod are still available with a new price drop.

Kyocera KYOTOP santoku - $50 shipped
F. Dick rod - $40 shipped

F. Dick sold! Last up is the Kyocera KYOTOP santoku. Someone plz buy it today so I don't have to make two trips to the post office :)

$45 for the Kyocera KYOTOP santoku shipped. Now that's a real deal!

Kasumi and Misono are sold! Purchased a site supporter subscription with the sale :) Late night special. $40 shipped for the KYOTOP Kyocera. I don't want to go to USPS 2x so if it doesn't sell tonight, I'm gonna pull it. Thanks to everyone.

Everything is sold. WOOT! Thanks again everyone.

Great that Kasumi went somewhere and I didnt have to buy it. :)

What a steal

Great that Kasumi went somewhere and I didnt have to buy it. :)

What a steal

I got it for a friend that just started a prep job and wanted some decent knives that could hold an edge.

Awesome man. Great blades coming his way for the price paid. Glad they're gonna get some more use!

Just to let everyone know these knives have been delivered to the new owner. He is very happy. Next to teach him how to sharpen them.

Back