• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto VG 270 mm Suji NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
DSC00139.jpg

New and unused Masamoto VG Suji. Western handled. Masamoto's Hyper-Molybendum-Vanadium steel.

170 Shipped Conus

PM if interested

DSC00138.jpg

Blade isn't yellow or stained, photos were done with incandescent lights

Pitonboy, I need to know your knife buying/selling strategy. You're worse than Pensacola Tiger! ;)

I don't know whether to feel insulted or flattered by the comparison. I am in heavy condensing mode now that I have a Marko

I don't know whether to feel insulted or flattered by the comparison. I am in heavy condensing mode now that I have a Marko

Flattered.

I've never seen so many nice and varied knives hit the B/S/T in such a short period of time is all. Amazing. I want to see pics of your new Marko (I'm on the list myself for a few of them and may make some room when my number's up too).

Congrats on the quick sale (and to you Alan).

Thanks

Ive been looking for a suji, had a couple of potentials from Rick but this was to good to pass up ( sorry Rick !! )

Ive been wanting to try something from Masamoto for a while and although this isnt the KS or similar it sure is nice looking knife and should be a great addition to my collection

Alan

Thanks

Ive been looking for a suji, had a couple of potentials from Rick but this was to good to pass up ( sorry Rick !! )

Ive been wanting to try something from Masamoto for a while and although this isnt the KS or similar it sure is nice looking knife and should be a great addition to my collection

Alan

Nice catch, Alan. Enjoy!

Back