Finally

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
Well we finally got a little break from the heat here. got a little bit of rain two days ago and a little more last night. I can finally light the forge without worrying about burning up the place. The bad part of this is that the damn elk are all fired up now and scream and squeal all night long making it almost impossible to sleep. headed back to the mine this weekend but only for two or three days to shut everything up for the winter.

Ahh ya hunting season is right around the corner. Hope you can get something done soon.

I got to sit in my fatboy chair with a cup of coffe and watch the Elk out the window. if that count as getting something done?

Near Boise? I bet they're rowdy. Wish they were that rowdy around here. It is VERY close to open season locally, and my freezer is getting bare.

Near Boise? I bet they're rowdy. Wish they were that rowdy around here. It is VERY close to open season locally, and my freezer is getting bare.

Yea I am twenty seven miles from the boise city limits. they are squealing and screaming so loud out there right now that a guy can't sleep. just came in off the deck and there are six or eight cows fifty to sixty feet away. season opens in three days and then they will get really thick in here. Ive seen close to two HUNDRED within four hundred yards of the house.

You are my new best friend. Howdy friend! :)

Back