My meager collection

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I have been collecting these over the last year, from my meager beginnings to collecting some pretty nice knives.
Gyutos P1040097.jpgP1040098.jpgP1040105.jpgP1040107.jpg

Wow :bigeek:. You sure got some nice knives there Mike. Great custom handles aswell. Thanks for sharing.

Watanabe pro line 210, Sakai Yusuki 240mm(Mike Henry handle), Gengetsu 240 in white #2, Ealy 240 in damascus, Konosuke 270, Takeda 270 (Mike Henry handle) and the last one i think is a Mizuno(sp?) 300mm. Other stuff is a mix of customs, watanabe, unknown japanese, henkles, sabatier and a rehandled old fork! still adding to it, but happy with where it is right now.

I like how you call it meager. HA. I don't see enough of your own knives in there

Ha! I don't get to keep any of my own knives...They all go to you guys :D

Tinh...is that you????

Mike, that collection is weak. Not a single Kramer in the bunch. ;) JK! Great stuff!

way nicer than my collection. I only have 5 knives left. all my others are out gettin the spa treatment or waiting to be finished. love the gengetsu.

Hmmm...Faves would be Gengetsu, Konosuke and the Watanabe gyuto. all cut great, but differ in the way they handle. Also, i love my 300 yanagi...great knife. Need to get a few more yet...all in due time :)

I'm glad the Gengetsu and Konosuke are working out for you. Can't argue with those choices.

@Lefty: Yeah. I'm here, lol. The newborn and the new job are occupying all of my knife time. :)

Back