New Product "Survey"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I'm currently in talks with a very talented leather-worker, regarding a few different products for the site. However, I'm asking you guys, specifically, if there'd be any interest in brand new razor rolls, based off of the Vintage Razor Roll that was sold within minutes of opening.

These rolls will be either all, top quality leather, inside and out, or perhaps linen lined, for the pockets. Very high-quality work, built to last and be passed on to your kids type of work is what we're talking about.

There's also a chance we can do this and get them "customized" with initials or names on the top flap.

Price is still being discussed, as is the whole concept. However, I wanted to gauge the interest from all of you (and your friends!)!

Thanks guys!

sounds very intresting. i want to know what price range this will be in thou.

Hmmm. Kinda quiet...we're still working on pricing, but I'll keep you posted. Please, let me know if this seems like a good idea, or a bad one! Haha

Sounds good to me. Though I've also been waiting for a few more straights available on your site, so that I might be able to fill one of those :D

Sounds good guys! I'll likely get a couple 3's and a couple 5's made. However, if you guys want something more personalized made, send a message and we ca figure something out.

Price is still being figured out, but if I'm not good with it, it won't happen. I'll update with a possible price for both items and "custom" prices soon.

Thanks guys!

Oh, there's one special razor I've been holding onto. If anyone is a Wacker lover, you might want to keep your eyes peeled :)

Back