Quantcast
Thanks Jon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Jon

Thanks Jon

Just thought I would post something here.

I purchased a Konosuke 270mm HD Suji from Jon around a month ago. Its been a great knife for everything I have thrown at it so far.

More importantly to me though was what a great shopping experience it was. Jon was great to deal with and took the time to answer some questions for me. He shipped the knife in great time and included a small note in the package that wasn't expected but was greatly appreciated.

So thanks Jon. It was the best knife purchasing experience I have had, and you should have another order from me soon.

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffS View Post
    Just thought I would post something here.

I purchased a Konosuke 270mm HD Suji from Jon around a month ago. Its been a great knife for everything I have thrown at it so far.

More importantly to me though was what a great shopping experience it was. Jon was great to deal with and took the time to answer some questions for me. He shipped the knife in great time and included a small note in the package that wasn't expected but was greatly appreciated.

So thanks Jon. It was the best knife purchasing experience I have had, and you should have another order from me soon.
    Jeff,
    First off, glad you like the knife. It helps that i sell things that i like myself

Really though, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this up.

Thanks.

-Jon

+ Reply to Thread