Granted my experience is 1% of most of you, but here it is.
- Working dirty, i.e. not cleaning as you go with clean tools, methods and hands.
- Talking without purpose, rambling, or taking the long way around the story you're telling.
- Making someone stop and wait for you to finish what you're doing so they can finish what they're doing.
- Improper use of salt, i.e. not enough, wrong kind, wrong time or any use of "table salt," aka "dirt."
- Advising me how to cure my (instert ailment here), whether it's a headache, acid reflux, or knee pain. I'm a big boy and you're probably not a doctor.
- Not scraping plates.