Quantcast
Carter Suji + Keller Handle Combo - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carter Suji + Keller Handle Combo

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    The pair is great. I think that the timing with other big ticket items the last few mo. is going on. Usually there is only 1 or 2, but the last few mo. we have seen a few Shig's, few Carters and quite a few that had taken time to sell.
    Chewie's the man.

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Bumping this thread, I got an offer on the knife alone and sold it. The two people interested in the handle backed out, so I'm putting this beauty back up for anyone else interested.
    Here she is again:

Spalted Kikui nut, redwood burl, and silver spacer. Measures 148mm long, is 19x22 at the ferrule and 20x26 at the end, octagon, and if you can tell from the measurements it has a gradual taper in vertical width only slightly more pronounced than it's horizontal width. Very comfortable to hold. Both the kikui nut and the redwood have a more natural texture which you can see easily if you look at the humungous picture hidden behind the smaller one. There's a slight scratch on the top of the ferrule (where the tang would go), though it's superficial.

$135 shipped CONUS, or best offer. No almonds this time (though the last ones were great, thanks again brainsausage!)

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    SPF!

Aaaaaaaaargh!!! Dammit!!! I'll rescind the smoked almond ban!

+ Reply to Thread