Look what Fedex dropped off today!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picopox

Reaction score
Soooo excited!

20120928_1616131.jpg

20120928_161632.jpg

20120928_161659.jpg

20120928_161702.jpg

Wow, cool!

It's not even shipping yet from Amazon...

Will be curious to hear what you think of it.

Nice. The not at home version is on my list for when I have the money.

Have a copy of the "pro"? version. Great collection of ideas and info, but with 5 books, it almost seems like these guys were out of their element when it came to Organizing it. That being said, this work is a must for any professional. Rather you're into the whole molecular hoopla or simply passionate about solid science behind cooking in general.

Its six books actually.

I always knew Im not enough professional

This book is pretty awesome, I was reading a little bit and learned so much already. I think it's much more practical to have the easier recipes from the "at home" edition so I'll actually make them.

The full version is great and much more detailed about a lot of things but I don't think most are actually doable from my standpoint. Great for learning though.

For some reason I got it shipped even before it's release date on Oct 8. So I'm happy. :doublethumbsup:

uuu, aaa, I didnt even know they had an "At Home" edition. Nice, man. Ive spent almost $100 on books in the past few weeks. Thanks to used book sellers, its not $290 like I should have paid. Martha Stewart endorsing this one makes me not want to pick it up though :lol2:. If you get bored of it and want to sell it for half price, let me know! ;)

The full version has an amazing wealth of information, but for most of the recipes you need a science lab.Hope this one is a bit more approachable from that respect.

Latest posts

Back