Quantcast
Masamoto VG 270 mm Suji NEW, FOR Sale again - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Masamoto VG 270 mm Suji NEW, FOR Sale again

Interested

Is the knife still available?

Bump

A few people have mentioned that they were interested but needed a few weeks.

Knife is still new in box, im fine with being patient i dont need to sell so one day it will find a nice new home

Ill only buy another knife with the money anyways !!! ive got my eye on a Suisin kiritsuke gyuto with iichi handle from Jon. My last new purchase was a Gesshin Hide 240 from Jon and its just a wonderful thing, the blade is just spectacular, lots of people do great work and the US customs are very attractive but you cant beat Japanese steel !!

Alan

I'll be honest, I expect you to laugh at me and tell me to goaway, I have 124 CAD in the bank I could spend if you would do it for that shipped to Victoria BC

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    This again?! Damn.

I admire your perseverance, Welshy. I woulda dropped this thing to $10 and a pack of smokes by now.
    lolz

Where are you located?

I'm in Chicago, but I do have a way it get back to Canada via a work colleague so would still do it for $170 shipped

This knife s brand new, it's a good price and I'm not dropping, it will sell eventually or I am also discussing a trade for services with a vendor.

Sold knives to cheap early on, it's already 30% off list so it's a good deal

Monthly bump !!

Seems so crazy this hasn't sold yet. Good deal on a nice knife, surely somebody needs a 270!
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

is it sold..Im interested