• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto VG 270 mm Suji NEW, FOR Sale again

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

I got the Suji from Ben and it is exactly as described, the problem is that the handle is just to small for my hands and it feels like a petty !!!

I would like to just move it along for exactly the same deal as Ben gave me $170 shipped US fees included. It has not been used as is still in perfect as new condition

View attachment 10358View attachment 10359View attachment 10359

Matt Stephens does some awesome work!
I currently have a CCK he rehandled, in my kitchen and I'm more than impressed. Might be a great option....

No interest ?
Is it the price or the knife guys ?

may be try sale it on ebay........

C'mon guys

Someone must need a nice new Suji still in box, not joking this knife has never made a cut it is like new.

$170 shipped and insured with paypal CONUS

Alan

Im interested in my first suji.....but really want wa.

POM handle ?

Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as acetal,[1] polyacetal and polyformaldehyde is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts that require high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability. As many other synthetic polymers, it is produced by different chemical firms with slightly different formulas and is therefore sold under many commercial names like Delrin, Celcon, Hostaform, etc.

Excellent handle material, but sometimes looked down on as inferior to wood because it is "plasticky". Masamoto calls their version "Duracon".

IM not 100% sure but it looks like wood, it done feel like plastic. There is a grain visible but its not that strong

Bump

A few people have mentioned that they were interested but needed a few weeks.

Knife is still new in box, im fine with being patient i dont need to sell so one day it will find a nice new home

Ill only buy another knife with the money anyways !!! ive got my eye on a Suisin kiritsuke gyuto with iichi handle from Jon. My last new purchase was a Gesshin Hide 240 from Jon and its just a wonderful thing, the blade is just spectacular, lots of people do great work and the US customs are very attractive but you cant beat Japanese steel !!

Alan

I'll be honest, I expect you to laugh at me and tell me to goaway, I have 124 CAD in the bank I could spend if you would do it for that shipped to Victoria BC

I'm in Chicago, but I do have a way it get back to Canada via a work colleague so would still do it for $170 shipped

This knife s brand new, it's a good price and I'm not dropping, it will sell eventually or I am also discussing a trade for services with a vendor.

Sold knives to cheap early on, it's already 30% off list so it's a good deal

Seems so crazy this hasn't sold yet. Good deal on a nice knife, surely somebody needs a 270!

Back