LiveStreaming at Korin: Misono at around 4:30pm EST

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Korin has a livestream for today's Misono event!

Technically the live streaming will be from 2:00 to 5:00, but the important part is around 4:30 ~ 5:00 when we will hold a Q&A with Misono's president, Mr. Shimizu. Please feel free to ask questions on the chat, I will be checking periodically during the event to ask him for everyone who can't make it.

Just FYI, because it's live streaming from a PC in the middle of the showroom, we can't zoom in to see exactly what Mr. Shimizu is doing and how he is sharpening. It will be showing Mr. Shimizu sharpening from a few feet away. HOWEVER, we do have a professional camera man on staff who will be of course photographing and filming the event. I will put it up here once he finishes editing it. :)

http://www.livestream.com/korinjapanesetrading

The best part was when the Pres of Misono tested the edge of the knife that he was sharpening on the back of his head!

Thanks for watching!

It's okay! I'll have the event on youtube once it's edited. :)

The best part was when the Pres of Misono tested the edge of the knife that he was sharpening on the back of his head!

Yea! I kept watching wondering if he had a bald spot from doing that so often. LOL

Apparently, they test out each Misono knife before it leaves the company with human hair and paper.

Dang I missed it. :sad0:

It's okay! I'll have it up on youtube soon! We will also be live streaming today from 2pm to 5pm. If you have time, please stay tuned around 4:30 when we will begin the Q&A and raffle. :)

Thank you so much for your interest. It makes me happy to know people are watching. :D

Back