Anyone coming to the Private Masamoto event?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hello hello,
I was wondering if anyone can make it to the Masamoto event at Korin. :)

Stuck in Seagrove getting ready for the busiest time of the year. Wish I could.

Bummer! D: You guys will be missed.

... on a side note, I apparently really need to learn how to gather people for gatherings here. lol...

Since there is only one person who confirmed their attendance, we have invited two non-member knife lovers to join the private event. This of course does not mean that the lunch and private tour is cancelled, nor does it mean that any KKF member that stops by will not be invited. I hope you all can make it! :)

Schedule
@ 12 pm : Lunch in a near by restaurant with the Masamoto president, Mr. Sugai, Ms. Kawano, Wendy (my marketing partner), and myself.
@ 1 pm (or whenever we finish lunch) : Private tour of Mr. Sugai's sharpening areas
@ 2 pm : Masamoto Event will officially begin. You will be given a free raffle ticket for attending.
@ 4:30 pm : Korin will start the Q&A session and the raffle

Would love to....alas my employer is interfering! ;)

Would you offer airfare from halfway around the world and also negotiate leave with my employer? If so, I would consider it! :laugh:

I would have perfered the Masamoto event considering I don't own a Misono. A few nice Masamotos I have.

Saturday? Work. I'm in the restaurant industry. :(

I wish I could have made anyone of these. With all the peeps here from nyc I'm surprised more didn't show.

Back