Quantcast
knife roll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: knife roll

knife roll

hallo... i want to know where can i order a knife roll... i want something simple... not too expensive. do you know any site where can i buy... i look for this in ebay and amazon but the shipping cost is minimum 30$, when roll price is 10-30$ too expensive shipping.. thanks!

messermiester is the best inexpensive roll. amazon surely has them, and probably any restaurant supply place does

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    he is talking about shipping to Greece. Not sure how I can help form here.
    Chewie's the man.

Yah, that's a tough one. I think you're gonna have to bite the bullet on that one.

Yeah we Aussies know all about shipping costs.
    Unless you only buy things from vendors who subsidize their shipping ( JCK for example ) , its just how it is...

Doesnt someone locally make canvas goods for boats, porches, etc? Get them to make one.

i find messermeister in amazon.. but the shipping cost to greece is 30$.. the roll cost 24 and the shipping is higher!! ***!! :@

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    Doesnt someone locally make canvas goods for boats, porches, etc? Get them to make one.
    i think about this.. but was trying to find in internet!! here in greece there is only 1 shop which sell knife rolls and it is too expensive!! (monopoly you know!! )

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    He's trying to bring it in under $40-50, I'm guessing. Highly doubt a local craftsmen would make a roll in that price range. Hell, Wusthof charges 40 or more, and they mass produce the suckers...(which is not me excusing their pricing, just saying s'all...)

Quote Originally Posted by gozzila100 View Post
    i find messermeister in amazon.. but the shipping cost to greece is 30$.. the roll cost 24 and the shipping is higher!! ***!! :@
    send me your name and mailing address and I'll figure out what I can do to help you out. I may have 1 or 2 cases lying around. That way you only have to pay shipping.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.